INS Event Coming 12/4/2018!
Grand Canyon University is pleased to invite the Tucson INS to our Destination Grand Canyon University event on December 4, 2018 and also to extend this to many of your national chapters in Texas, Colorado, and Oregon!
We are willing to reimburse any Arizona resident traveling to our campus in gas compensation as well as anyone in the following state: TX, CO, OR, CA, ID, NM, NV, OR, UT,WA we are pleased to provide free airfare and transportation to and from the event at our beautiful campus in Phoenix, AZ.
Might I say there is not a better time of year to visit! I will also mention the opportunity to network amongst other INS members country wide that come out to attend the event; if turn out is large enough we could even begin a special cohort just for INS members!
Benefits of Exceptional INS Attendance:
- Hear the Dean of the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions speak and open questions to the floor.
- Information sessions and workshops geared toward furthering education.
- One on One time with a counselor from the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions.
- Tour our beautiful and vibrant Phoenix campus.
- All travel expenses, food, and your seat at the Grand Canyon University Arena paid for by us.
Attached is a signup sheet that I would like INS chapter leaders to return to my email listed below along with all required paper work (coming soon).
For the sign up sheet I’ll just need names, phone numbers, and frequently checked emails of interested members as we will send itineraries and reimbursement details directly to member email addresses.
Deadline to submit paper work is November 26, 2018.
I hope to see a large turn out as the mission and values of the INS and Grand Canyon University seem to directly align, I believe opening an opportunity for mutual success!
If you have any immediate questions I can be reached at my direct office line:
Grand Canyon University Campus
3300 Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85017